Report bugs and features requests to https://github.com/Elgg/Elgg/issues. See below for guidelines.
Security issues should be reported to security @ elgg . org! Please do not post any security issues on github!!
Support requests belong on the community site. Tickets with support requests will be closed.
We cannot make any guarantees as to when your ticket will be resolved.
Before submitting a bug report:
- Search for an existing ticket on the issue you’re having. Add any extra info there.
- Verify the problem is reproducible
- On the latest version of Elgg
- With all third-party plugins disabled
Good bug report checklist:
- Expected behavior and actual behavior
- Clear steps to reproduce the problem
- The version of Elgg you’re running
- Browsers affected by this problem
Before submitting a feature request:
- Check the community site for a plugin that has the features you need.
- Consider if you can develop a plugin that does what you need.
- Search through the closed tickets to see if someone else suggested the same feature, but got turned down. You’ll need to be able to explain why your suggestion should be considered this time.
Good feature request checklist:
- Detailed explanation of the feature
- Real-life use-cases
- Proposed API